Go Adelaide - The ultimate public transport companion
By OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
COMPLETE ADELAIDE PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION IN YOUR HANDS
Go Adelaide displays Adelaide Public Transport timetables data on your iPhone or iPod touch.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require network access.
• Journey Planner
• Auto Route Calculation (Trains & Trams)
• Multi-segment trips (can mix trains/buses/trams)
• Route editor lets you edit or extend a trip (e.g. change at a different station)
• Full browseable timetable
• Platform numbers (Trains & Trams)
• Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
• Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
• Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
• Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
• Reverse a trip option.
• Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
• Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
• Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
• Departure alarms (time based).
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best public transport app.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
What's New in Version 6.4
If you've been enjoying Go Adelaide please take a minute to leave a nice 5-star review. It goes a long way.
What's new in this new version:
• Fixed issues reported by users
Brilliant accurate and reliable
Fantastic app for locals to use anywhere anytime in Adelaide. It gives me every possible option I can take at the exact times, of course buses can be late. I've only used the free version which doesn't allow me to save my favourites but it's easy to make the same search every time. I'm going to upgrade as I use it daily and hopefully will be worth it.
Absolutely the worst app I have ever downloaded! The fact that I paid $4.49 for the upgraded version makes even worse! Was no help to me during my stay! How people of Adelaide allow a public transport system & app like this is a joke!
Very good ++++++
Very good, up to date most of the time. Very realiable ++++ 👍🏻👍🏻
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 24 November 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
- © OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Go Premium$4.49