Go Brisbane - The ultimate public transport companion
By OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
COMPLETE BRISBANE PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION IN YOUR HANDS
Go Brisbane displays Brisbane Trains, Buses, Ferries and Trams timetables data on your iPhone or iPod touch.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require network access.
• Real-time delay information and live trip vehicle position (subject to data availability)
• Journey Planner
• Auto Route Calculation (Trains & Ferries)
• Multi-segment trips (can mix trains/buses/ferries)
• Route editor lets you edit or extend a trip (e.g. change at a different station)
• Full browseable timetable
• Platform numbers (Buses & Trains & Ferries)
• Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
• Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
• Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
• Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
• Reverse a trip option.
• Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
• Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
• Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
• Departure alarms (scheduled time based).
• Go Card (Add one or several cards. Access your balances and transaction history)
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best public transport app.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
What's New in Version 6.4
If you've been enjoying Go Brisbane please take a minute to leave a nice 5-star review. It goes a long way.
What's new in this new version:
• Fixed issues reported by users
A Brilliant Public Transport App!!
I love the Go Brisbane App! I gives real time updates so the timetable information is very up to date. I love the way you can group various options for a particular journey together in a folder and then do a combined search for the whole folder so then you can see at a glance your various options for getting from point A to point B at particular time. I also like that you can register you Go Card and easily check your balance and history of journeys you have taken. It's a very well thought out app that's easy to use. I don't bother with Translink's own app. This one does everything I need including sending SMSs to let people know when I'm arriving at particular station or stop. You can even set reminder alarms if you so wish. I highly recommend this app to users trains, buses, ferries and trams in South East Queensland. If you have any troubles, just get the developers of the app to explain how to get the best use of it. There's a little bit of a learning curve right at the beginning, but once you understand it, you won't bother with anything else.
Quite a nice application.
By the way, if an update wiped the functionality you paid for, you just need to go into settings and hit the restore purchases button. You won't have to pay again. This company does not rip people off. Also, one request: I'd love a complication for the Apple Watch which says a user-chosen four letter title for the route along with when the next service for the start of that route occurs, and I'd like the user to be able to choose what route is shown based on gps. So, if I'm at home I can have it show me when the next train from the station near my house to central will be, and when I'm in the Brisbane CBD, I can see when the next train from Central to the station near my house will be. I'd know it was showing me the route I wanted to see by seeing "2cen" or "2hom", for example. That would be wonderful.
I use public transport infrequently but from the same starting and destination points each time. EVERY time I use this app, I am drastically let down (and this was the case again this morning). The current version won't save any trips to Favourites. (Sync to iTunes clearly doesn't work either). Save the trip to Favourites, close the app and BOOM they're gone. Not handy when trying determine which train platform to be on in a hurry. I've written to Oak Systems several times over the last few years and have failed to gain even a response. Do yourself a favour, DON'T rely on this app to get you to/from work. It won't, well not without pain. It has been like this for 3-4 years and multiple updates, the latter also wiping your Favourites with each update. Even if it was free, find something else.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
- © OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Go Brisbane Premium$4.49