COMPLETE MELBOURNE PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION IN YOUR HANDS
Go Melbourne displays Melbourne Trains, Buses and Trams timetables data on your iPhone.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require network access.
• Journey Planner
• Auto Route Calculation
• Multi-segment trips
• Route editor lets you edit or extend a trip (e.g. change at a different station)
• Full browseable timetable
• Platform numbers
• Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
• Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
• Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
• Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
• Reverse a trip option.
• Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
• Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
• Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
• Departure alarms (time based).
• Myki Card (Add one or several cards. Access your balances and transaction history)
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best iPhone application for Melbourne.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
If you've been enjoying Go Melbourne please take a minute to leave a nice 5-star review. It goes a long way.
What's new in this new version:
• Fixed issues reported by users
Ratings and Reviews
Go Brisbane worked, thats why I decided to buy the premium version of Go Melbourne.
This application is so flawed - I would rather use PT Melbourne.
The application does not list the right trains to catch, does not list platforms to get on, does not have live train updates and departures.
Best Transport App
If you use Public Transport in Melbourne you can't afford to be without this great App Go Melbourne.
Being a frequent visitor to Melbourne I find it fantastic for coordinating my travel in this great city.
This app has everything you need to use public transport in Melbourne! It even has a Journey Planner! I highly recommend it!!
- OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © OAK Systems Enterprise Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.