Hole19 is the most used GOLF GPS RANGEFINDER & SCORECARD in Australia, with +10M rounds registered!
Hole19 is a completely free, accurate and battery-efficient Golf App with more than 42,000 golf course layouts and Golf GPS distances available. Also compatible with Apple Watch, Hole19 completely replaces any GPS handheld or watch.
“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
FREE DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET:
• GPS Rangefinder for every course in the world with real-time distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets
• Digital Scorecard to input your shots: track your score and stats and save them all in one place
• Graphics Performance in driving, greens, short game, putting, and overall scoring
• Two scoring systems: Stableford or Stroke Play.
• Tee Time booking available on more than 3,300 Golf Courses across the USA, Canada, Spain and Portugal
• Course Ratings and Reviews, Course Weather Forecast and Deals
• Track your playing partners’ scores and automatically share them by email
• Enter the Course Leaderboard and challenge other players to a golf game
• Find and follow your golf buddies and get a live feed of their golfing exploits
WHY GOLFERS HAVE CHOSEN TO TRACK OVER 10,000,000 ROUNDS WITH HOLE19:
• Reliable, free and simple to use App - just choose your golf course and you're playing
• Constantly improved and compatible with the latest technology
• Hole19 provides the best customer support: constant 100% Satisfaction Rate
• Apple Watch integration - improve your path of play with Hole19 on your wrist
• Available in more than 154 countries and translated into more than 14 languages
GET MORE FEATURES BY UPGRADING TO HOLE19 PREMIUM
For only $7,99 per 1 month, $29,99 per 6 months or $49,99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• Match Play (New): Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily.
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances.
• Distance Tracker: quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot.
• Performance Statistics: get a deeper insight into the development of your game over time. Trendline graphs showing key statistics such as Scoring, Driving Accuracy and more.
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically.
• Notes: improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole. Next time you tee it up, you can consult your notes and make a more confident decision before hitting your shot.
• Highlights: showcase the highlights of your golf career summarized in one place. Best Hole, Best Score, Most Played Course and more.
• Enhanced, higher resolution course maps
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
• email@example.com - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• firstname.lastname@example.org - mapping requests
• email@example.com - Interested in promoting your product or brand with us? Get in touch with us
• Visit our website at http://www.hole19golf.com
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• The GPS functionality requires an iPhone or GPS-enabled iPad
• Hole19 is optimized for iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X and iOS11 ready. You need iOS7.0+ for it to run properly.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Hole19 integrates with the Health app
In this update we bring you a new version of the Simple Input screen adjusted for larger text displays, as well as several other bug fixes:
- Course list just keeps loading sometimes
- Golfers unable to edit the avatar of a local player
- Fixes to Premium Highlights colours
And some other minor fixes to bugs that you hopefully didn't notice.
Make sure to get the last version of the Hole19 App, updates are always important to improve user experience.
Loving the app? Rate us on the App Store!
Get in touch with us if you need to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Track your score and stats and save them all in one place.
Have been using the app for a year and a half, and use it every time I play to plot rounds. I thoroughly recommend it.
You can use the app as a GPS distance aid, with the ability to plot to various points on the course. Or, you can just input your round details after your round to keep a record of how you played.
You can attach photos and share rounds with friends - they can see for themselves exactly how you played!
There are some limitations though. You are not able to alter the pin location on the greens. This means it is difficult to fully asses your approach play and chipping as you can't determine where these shots finish in relation to the hole.
Also, when selecting "penalty" the app adds one stroke to your next shot, and you can simply plot your next shot from where you drop. But, there is no option to account for a stoke and distance penalty. This then makes it looks like you have chipped out at a bizarre angle if you plot to where your second ball is played from.
If you are interested in recording details of your various rounds of golf then I believe this would be a very good app for you.
Keeps turning on with Apple Watch
I have used this on iPhone 6+ for years and it is great. However, I just bought an Apple Watch and, after you finish a round and close the app (on Watch or iPhone), it then automatically reopens the app again on the Watch. No matter how many times I close it, it still reopens on the Watch. Only way to stop it is to uninstall the app from the Watch after each round, and then reinstall. Please fix this bug as you have a great product. Thanks
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 155.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $8.49
- Premium $34.99
- Premium $10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.