Golfscape GPS Rangefinder
By Shotzoom Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of the Apple Design Award!!!
Named Apple App Store Essentials HALL of FAME App! Apple selects the best quality apps.
From the creators of the #1 iPhone golf app, Golfshot: Golf GPS comes this Augmented Reality Rangefinder – An Exciting New Way To View Distances On 40,000+ Golf Courses
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR ANNUAL FEE
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GPS Rangefinder with distances to:
• Front, Center and Back of Green
• Up to 40 professionally-mapped targets per hole
• 40,000+ courses worldwide mapped and ready to play!
• Golfscape pinpoints your position on the golf course, allowing you to identify potential hazards, choose your desired landing area and see real 360-degree viewing while on the course.
• GPS Rangefinder with large numbers, front, center and back of green, and up to 40 points per hole
• Position indicators point to each hazard and gives you distance as you hold the iPhone to view your target.
• Assign ideal layup distances for your approach clubs
New course data is loaded for free by Golfshot. View courses at www.golfshot.com/courses
To add high-quality aerial imagery, scoring and statistics check out the Golfshot: Golf GPS app.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Various Bug Fixes
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 06 February 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- © 2010 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfscape, Golfshot, the Golfscape logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.