Develop skills and keep your new year's resolutions by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Watch app and Today widget let you track your habits for the day without launching the main app
- Apple Watch complication shows your progress for the day
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
The colour selectors looked like little flying saucers. But no longer.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great for starting a new habit
This is a great app. It helped me to start some new habits. You won't want to break the chain! It is easy to use. It has one minor bug I've noticed, it gets the names of days wrong for days when you don't do the habit. No big deal, it's a great app
Good effective app
I like using this app. It is simple to use and does its job very well. My only reservation is that I would like to use it on different devices but it does not update between them.
Just what I was looking for
This app works perfectly in helping quit bad habits. I love that I am able to quit and log more than one bad habit using the app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.