By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• Includes a link to allow users to send anonymous feedback to Google
• Displays the website associated with a verification code (for websites that support this feature)
• Minor visual improvements
• Bug fixes
Works great, wonder those low rates are coming from. Absolutely necessary for a peace of mind.
Fantastic! Must have security
One app for gmail and outlook. Thanks google!
Good but want more
I want an iPad version please, and the ability to ad more information to codes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 October 2013
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.