Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day views.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
Automatic room suggestions: When you create or edit an event, Calendar will recommend suitable meeting rooms for your guests based on size needs and location (available only to some users signed in with their work or school accounts)
Ratings and Reviews
Here is a warning to anyone that a apple user if you see any of your updates shows up as yesterday soon as you get any updates and as soon as you have updated it and pull down on your screen and then it shows as today’s date you must seriously contact apple as this shouldn’t even be showing up as a day behind the legitimate day or date that’s registered on your devices even google chrome and Facebook and other internet services are also registering these serious issues all parties involved have all been told what is going on your date and day shouldn’t even be registering as one day behind on any internet services or social media services google and apple and micorsoft shouldn’t even be allowing any of this to even be happening under Australian or any other countries internet laws this in itself is a massive violation by itself even if your legitimate day and date are set within your devices on the right information this is happening
Been using this calendar app for about 5 years or more on phone and PC. It’s great. I like the features, like colour decoding, notifications, repeating events.
There are a few things I’d like to be able to do, but can’t at the moment:
1) I’d like the option to be able to create notifications for the finish time of events. Currently only notifications for the starting times are possible. I need reminders to pick up my kids *after* the event too.
2) I’d like to be able to copy an event to a new date. I can set up repeats, but sometimes when I make a new appt, all details stay the same except the date and time. I’d like to be able to copy/duplicate an existing event to a new date/time. Eg when I’m at the physio making a new appt, I don’t need to re-enter everything, I can just say “copy this event” and select a new date/time. Would also be great - if I’m not asking too much - to have the option when adding a location to an event, to select ‘current location’.
Many thanks in advance. I’ll change my rating to 5/5 (perfection) for these cake icings...!!
When it works, it’s fantastic. When I book a flight and get the gmail confirmation, I like that it comes up straight away in Calendar with a picture. However, if I book multiple flights with multiple confirmations coming through within a small timeframe, only the first one comes through to calendar from gmail and there is no way to push the others through manually. Also, I recently booked hotels in Kyoto 2 nights followed by Naoshima 2 nights, with separate confirmations coming through to gmail. Calendar created event of 4 nights Kyoto. I tried to delete the last 2 nights but the whole event deleted and now I can’t push any of the bookings from gmail to calendar. I could create events/bookings manually in calendar but that defeats the whole purpose of the app.
- Google LLC
- 219.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.