Google Drive – online backup
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so you don’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Google accounts get 15 GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.2017.43506
Thank you for using Google Drive. This version fixes bugs and makes improvements to the app's performance so that you can access and share files quickly while on the go.
Lucky it was Free!
Google is a very good company, that makes great and useful apps. So when I got this app, I thought I would be getting another great app! Could I have been more wrong? When I got this app, I was in a hurry and I was looking for an app that would let me share documents fast, and quick. I was also looking for an app that could save the documents at the same time. So I tried to send the document to my drive. I then went into the app, only to discover, the document wasn’t there! I was in a hurry, so I quickly tried again and the same thing happened!
A few days later, I tried again. This time I wasn’t in a rush so I had more time. Again it didn’t work, even though it said that it had been saved. It clearly hadn’t. All I can say is that I’m lucky it was free! This app is a disgrace, and I would definitely not recommend it to anyone. If I could rate this app -0, I definitely would!
Very useful but sharing files is overly complicated
I love using Google Drive....when I'm on a pc. This is mainly because when using the share a file feature on mobile devices, your options for who can open the shareable link is limited. For some reason, the option for allowing anyone with the link to be able to view and download content, is removed, and the only way for someone to get access is by sending them the link, then having them go on and request access, then you must open your emails, follow a link to then give them access.
This can get tiresome.
Useful but needy
Open drive: “Are you enjoying drive?” “Not now” … five seconds later: “Are you enjoying drive?” “Not now” … five seconds later: “Are you enjoying drive?” “No! How can anybody enjoy anything when you keep asking? So here, have a 3 Star review.”
I’ve been using drive for a long time. Quite sporadically. My partner and I share stuff on it a fair bit but not all the time. It’s not really noticeably better or worse than any of its competitors, except that google sheets and docs are pretty good.
But constantly asking for feedback is nuts. Stop it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 November 2017
- Version: 4.2017.43506
- Size: 243 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$30.99
- 100 GB$2.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$38.99
- 100 GB$27.49
- 2 TB$28.49
- 1 TB$14.49
- 1 TB$144.99