Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.6
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Neat tool, works fine
Quite a handy tool to keep everything in your Google Drive neat and tidy. It worked fine for me so far and nothing major to complain about. This app nicely integrates your other apps like spreadsheets and docs quite neatly. 5 stars if the sync beat Dropbox!
Easy to use
Very convenient to share you photos with any devices you wish to use. Just download the app and add your gmail account to it and go.
Easy and effective
Drive is easy to use, it's a great app to share files across devices and with the people you choose to share them with.
A top app for efficiency!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 February 2016
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 81.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$30.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$38.99