Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 3.4.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Very useful thank you
Great when I need some extra space and don't want to delete my photos permanently. It is having problems opening certain file types (images) and sometimes slow to refresh. Only major issue I have is it is VERY slow to upload from my iPad.
Bigger and better than others 😀Thanks Google.
Bigger and better than others out there - Google Drive is simply the best. Thanks Google.
Could easily be made excellent
Useful, but a few tweaks would make a big difference. Example: uploaded pics but had to move them one at a time to a folder. That's tedious!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 March 2015
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$31.99
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$24.99