The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of updates on what matters to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What good restaurants are there nearby?”
• “Remind me to call mum at 5 p.m.”
Personalise your feed and get notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, films & events
* requires iPhone 4s or later
• Bug fixes and new Google feed experience
We updated features to make your Google feed better and fixed user-reported issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Ben Motley Bathroom Renovations
Excellent from beginning to completion. Ben gave us a very detailed quote with clear details as to what we would need to buy and which tradesmen would have to be paid by us / the owner. This project included a total renovation of our laundry and ensuite and was finished almost within the agreed timeframe.
Payments were periodic as detailed on the quote. Ben takes the role of a project manager. He makes all the appointments for the various tradesmen, eg, tiler, painter, electrician, shower screen screen maker, could not be better. He rings frequently to keep in touch or he is on site.
Excellent quality of all work, we were always included in any decision making / changes. All the work was on time and we think that we were very lucky to have had Ben Motley Bathroom Renovations to renovate our ensuite and bathroom.
Later next year he will be back to do our main bathroom. We
are very pleased to have had Ben Motley Bathroom Renovations recommended to us. Winna & Jim Gibb
Google is a gem, yes. But I cannot find a "support" section for the app. I would like to be able to delete the "Trending" section of this app. Google used to be a remarkable search engine, but now the interface includes rubbish that is "trending", as well as news that no-one needs. News is easy to delete, but how do we delete the "trending" nonsense? I do not need anyone to tell me what my searches should contain.
And if anyone knows where to find support for the Google app, please could they tell me?
A later date: The “trending” items are bothersome. What is “trending” for a dimwit might not be trending for university graduates. Why can we not be allowed to decide for ourselves what we need to know? Two stars for the newly ridiculous Google.
Fantastic, some crashing issues
It’s my go to app for searching on my phone, quick, easy and clean. It looks and works much more effectively than the default safari app on all iPhones. My only problem is with the constant crashing I’ve been experiencing, the app begins to become slow, freezing for short moments until it goes black and takes me to the home screen. I’m not sure if I’m the only one, or it might just be my phone since it is a few years old now.
Despite this I still highly recommend it for all iPhone users.
- Google, Inc.
- 291.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.