Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good work google... but
I started off really liking slides the features are great and presentation styles are awesome but... there is a really bad glitch, two actually the first one is where you go in to slides it randomly has that selection of choices where it says cancel, undo or redo and if you press any of the buttons you cannot type again and you have to go out of the slide and back in, the second glitch is where random people join your slide some of the names who joined my slide where, turtle muddle captain awesome Ben brown and a couple more people.
Overall the app is pretty good I would recommend it to others as well,
The future of slides is here ...
... with this powerful online (and offline) PowerPoint replacement. It's easy yet powerful and allows for collaboration and sharing at its core by integrating fully into Google Drive. The Mac version is even more powerful and the seamless integration between the two makes working on and presenting from iOS devices a breeze. Google software rocks! I just wish I could present without having to be online!
I use this amazing and rather powerful slide creating tool for most of my assignments at school. Its pretty effective and really dipped with simplicity but undercut with elegance and... well... awesomeness! I'm only 12 but I think this app would do soooooo much better if a video option was added. Come on, we need to add videos!
Anyways, thanks Google, and I can assure you that this app is continuously being appreciatively used by many people like me today.
- Google LLC
- 268.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.