By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share your favorites. (1) You can adjust camera settings and use your phone or tablet as a viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Trim videos to create short clips or pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing. (1) Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments so they’re easier to find later. (2) You can also watch the GoPro Channel and wirelessly update your camera software for the best performance. (3)
• Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
• Now compatible with Apple Watch®—preview shots, control your camera (4) and add HiLight Tags
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more(1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments (2)
• View HiLighted media on your camera (2)
• View your photos and play back your videos (1)
• Copy and save photos and videos (1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software (2)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO SESSION
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS 8
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher; HERO3 model or newer. (No official support for HERO2 with Apple Watch; Preview not supported for HERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(4) Mode selection using Apple Watch® is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
What's New in Version 2.15.1
This new version contains key bug fixes.
--- New in 2.15 ---
We love your feedback and are always working to improve the GoPro App. Overall you should see fewer crashes, more reliable camera connectivity and a more stable experience.
--- NEW + IMPROVED ---
+ Many bug fixes, especially when connecting to your camera. We ripped out the guts and gave them an overhaul. We also made them available to third-party developers (see https://developer.gopro.com/info).
+ Added support for Works with GoProTM accessories (see https://workswith.gopro.com/info).
--- KNOWN ISSUES ---
+ Some video formats aren't viewable. Previewing certain high frame rate video formats is not supported on iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c. We recommend shooting in 1080p at 30 fps for easiest playback on mobile.
+ 4K videos taken on a GoPro can't be edited or saved to your phone. Although iPhone 6s supports some 4K video, the high frame rate of GoPro's 4K video unfortunately isn't supported. You can still view any video shot in 4K, but we recommend shooting in 1080p at 30 fps for easiest sharing, trimming and downloading.
Like the app? Consider leaving a review in the App Store! Having problems with the app or a suggestion for how to make it better? We love direct feedback, so we can resolve any issues and get you up and running quickly. Contact GoPro Support: gopro.com/contact
For a directory of Customer support phone numbers by country, visit: gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers
Easy to use and easy to access both the content and the live view of the video you are taking
Ride a road bike and taking it to MotoGP 2016, Australia, Phillip Island.
Awesome Tech !
HERO 4 silver
Cool. Thanks GoPro
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 14 July 2016
- Version: 2.15.1
- Size: 68.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2016 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.