By Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With goREACT, you can become a virtual chemist. Whether you're a novice or expert, the free play and guided modes make it fun and fascinating.
- Initiate nearly 300 virtual chemical reactions by dragging elements into the Reaction Area.
- Amazing images and videos illustrate the molecules you create.
- Select alternate views of the Periodic Table to discover different aspects of the elements’ chemical properties.
- Touch any of the Periodic Table's 118 elements to see an image and fun fact about it.
- With helpful hints about reactions to try, there’s always something exciting to explore.
- “Featured Reactions” menus guide you through themed sets of chemical reactions related to particular applications,such as the environment, beauty products or cars.
- Learn more about how the Periodic Table is organized, and follow links to additional educational resources.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Strontium and Yttrium's atomic numbers are now correct!
This app is great
This app is great but it doesn't have a history and it might be better if you had things you had to make to achieve points so you can "race" your friends to get the most points in a few minutes.
Very informative and fun thanks guys! More people need to download this!!
Not able to make certain compounds
I am unhappy because you can't make the compound formula for co caine
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 January 2014
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 43.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Museum of Science and Industry
- © 2013 Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.