The GoToMeeting mobile app gives you the accessibility & reliability you need to take your work with you on the road & across the globe. Whether it’s a business-critical meeting, or a casual discussion, we know that every conversation is important. With more than 2.5 million downloads & a user rating over 4.5 stars, GoToMeeting is the premier mobile meeting app on the iOS market today.
New to GoToMeeting?
• Join a session with ease, no sign up necessary!
• Host a meeting for free & do so without the hassle of inputting a credit card.
Already using GoToMeeting in the office?
• The same great experience you know & love on your computer is now available on your mobile device.
• Sync your calendar to your mobile device to join meetings with a single tap.
GoToMeeting Mobile App Features:
• Join or host a meeting on iPhone & iPad
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces)
• Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call
• Call me now available (Open Voice Integrated customers)
• Share your full device screen with everyone in your meeting
• Hand-off presentation control to other attendees to view presentations, mockups, reports, etc…
• See all of your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap
• Get alerts when a meeting is about to start
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting
• Present your documents from the cloud. GoToMeeting integrates with most file-sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox and Box (iPad only)
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only)
• Start your meeting with one tap and then seamlessly transfer the session to your Mac (or vice versa)
Questions about GoToMeeting? Visit us at https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/online-meeting-support
WE ALWAYS MAKE IMPROVEMENTS – We hope that you are enjoying the GoToMeeting Mobile experience. Tell us in the reviews or reach out to our support team.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded and used it within 30 seconds!
I got a meeting reminder in outlook with someone on the other side of the planet, so I got out my iPad and managed to speak with them for free and without any hassle. It took 2 minutes to download the app and figure out how to unmute myself, so it was easier then any teleconference I’ve done before.
It gives you so many ways to communicate, voice call, video, typed chat. You can mute at any time, you can turn the camera on and off without affecting your connection, it’s great quality, but I like that you can see all the names of the people who are in the chat with you.
Ok but not right
I wanted to be able to share my iPad screen so we could collaborate on a document I had in an app that wasn’t listed in the available options to share. I also want to sometimes share my screen to demonstrate apps, and it won’t let me do that. If that feature was added, it would be great. Also as the meeting organiser, it wasn’t clear how I could end the meeting
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 123.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-18 LogMeIn, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.