Import and view GPS eXchange format (GPX) files. GPX-Viewer views GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps that create GPX files.
Import GPX files using iTunes file sharing, eMail, an URL, or from iCloud.
- Choose Apple Maps, Google Maps, OpenStreetMaps, or a custom map tile source URL.
- Chart elevation vs. track points or distance. Share the chart.
- Send the waypoints to Apple Maps or Google Maps.
- Email the file.
- Optionally disable screen auto-lock to keep the device from sleeping.
- Create folders to better organize your GPX files.
- Set different location tracking modes.
- Import GPX files to the current GPX file.
- Customize the color for waypoints, track points, routes and tracks.
- Hide or show the waypoints, track points, routes or tracks on the map.
- View track points on map.
A sample GPX file is included.
We also have a GPX Viewer and GPX Editor for the Macintosh computer. Visit our web site for more info.
Adjustments to the maps.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t open Strava GPX files....
This doesn’t perform as it should
Developer Response ,
All GPX files are basically the same, and GPX-Viewer can open any valid GPX file. The key word here is "valid" and if the file is not a GPX file, or it doesn't have the GPX file extension, or the file is corrupted, GPX-Viewer correctly won't open it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.