Use gradients to create your own colourful geometric designs. Draw background gradients just by tapping. Instantly add sets of movable shapes, randomly positioned. Gradients and shapes can be transparent or opaque. Adjust settings to get a huge variety of scenes. Settings are
- Background gradient directions: linear, diagonal, radial, varied linear, varied diagonal, varied radial, small radial
- Background gradient colours: black, white, gray, any, dark, light, opaque. (All background gradient choices, except for opaque, use a single transparent colour graded from fully opaque to fully transparent.)
- Shape types: circles, squares, bars, mixed, circles and bars, squares and bars, circles and squares
- Shape colours (G=gradient; L=linear; R=radial): transparent, transparent GL, transparent GR, opaque, opaque pastel, opaque dark, opaque warm, opaque GL, opaque GR, opaque constant, opaque GL constant, opaque GR constant, transparent constant
- Shape sizes: different, equal, small equal, large equal
- Total number of shapes generated at once: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24
The app also has the following options:
- Move or delete any shape.
- Change the base colour behind transparent background gradients.
- Remove the background gradient leaving just the base colour.
- Delete all shapes at once.
- Make the area outside scenes darker or lighter to change perception.
- Save a scene or just the shapes to the Camera Roll.
- Copy a scene or just the shapes to the clipboard.
- Access in-app Help.
- improved toolbar appearance for iOS 10
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.