By DARE Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use gradients to create your own colourful geometric designs. Draw background gradients just by tapping. Instantly add sets of movable shapes, randomly positioned. Gradients and shapes can be transparent or opaque. Adjust settings to get a huge variety of scenes. Settings are
- Background gradient directions: linear, diagonal, radial, varied linear, varied diagonal, varied radial, small radial
- Background gradient colours: black, white, gray, any, dark, light, opaque. (All background gradient choices, except for opaque, use a single transparent colour graded from fully opaque to fully transparent.)
- Shape types: circles, squares, bars, mixed, circles and bars, squares and bars, circles and squares
- Shape colours (G=gradient; L=linear; R=radial): transparent, transparent GL, transparent GR, opaque, opaque pastel, opaque dark, opaque warm, opaque GL, opaque GR, opaque constant, opaque GL constant, opaque GR constant
- Shape sizes: different, equal, large equal, small equal
- Total number shapes generated at once: 3, 6, 9, 12, 24, 1
The app also has the following options:
- Move or delete any shape.
- Change the base colour behind transparent background gradients.
- Rotate scenes 90 degrees CW, 90 degrees antiCW, 180 degrees CW.
- Remove the background gradient leaving just the base colour.
- Delete all shapes at once.
- Make the area outside scenes lighter or darker to change perception.
- Save a scene or just the background to the Camera Roll as a jpg file.
- Copy a scene to the pasteboard.
- Use any orientation of the device.
- Access in-app Help.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 23 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: dorothy roberts
- © 2012 DARE Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.