GRE Vocabulary AudioLearn presented by AudioLearn
By Appsessions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your spelling. Gain a better understanding of sentence structure. Increase your GRE scores. With more than 500 words that commonly appear on the GRE, AudioLearn is your complete audio study guide to vocabulary for the Graduate
Record Examination (GRE). And, with the words scrolling in front of you as you
hear, you can be sure to increase retention!
Pronunciation and more!
Download the GRE Vocabulary AudioLearn app and study at the gym, in the car or before you go to sleep. With its convenient format, AudioLearn fits your busy lifestyle, enabling you to study anywhere, anytime. Best of all, you'll
significantly increase learning and retention with AudioLearn's proven study
format. Get started on better test scores - download the AudioLearn GRE Vocabulary app Now!
This great title is now available in its entirety on the iScroll®, a Text Synchronized Audiobook (TSA) reader that will completely change the way you experience your favorite book. Choose to read, listen or both. Numerous studies have shown that simultaneous reading and listening dramatically increases focus, concentration and retention, ultimately boosting your learning capacity.
- Enhanced Reading Features:
- Read, listen or do both
- Read in landscape or portrait
- Adjust font, line spacing, font and background color
- Optional two finger zoom to adjust text size
- Bookmark content for future reference
- Look up words
- Nighttime reading feature
Advanced Playback Features:
- Scroll through the text to fast forward and rewind (visual scrubbing)
- Chapter swipe: navigate through chapters with a side swipe
- Adjust playback speed when scrolling without audio: choose from 3 different speeds
Essential Study Features:
- Search the entire audio
- In-app look up: easily lookup content on Google/Wikipedia/dictionary
- Annotate content and email notes
We intend to produce quality products for your reading pleasure. We are constantly updating our software, thus we honor and appreciate any feedback from you to further enhance our products and your reading experience.
- Continue listening to audio while using other apps
- Audio Highlight
- Highlight words on the screen as narrator says them
- Facebook connect
- Copy text and then post it along with the corresponding audio directly to Facebook.
- Twitter Connect
- Copy text and post it along with a link to the audio to twitter
What's New in Version 3.1
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 March 2012
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 84.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appsessions, LLC
- © 2010 iScroll, 2010 AudioLearn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.