By Greater Bank Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Greater Bank App lets you access the most popular services from your iPhone. You can securely keep track of your finances anywhere, any time with our easy-to use Mobile Banking* service.
With the Greater Bank App you can:
- Log in faster by creating a 4-Digit Access Code
- View your available account balances without having to log in
- View current and available balances of all accounts
- View transactions history
- Transfers between own accounts
- Pay new and existing Third-Party accounts within Australia
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
- Initiate and authorise payments on ‘many-to-sign’ accounts
- Manage your scheduled payments
- Download your statements (with the option to share via email, SMS, etc)
- Set up transaction alerts, activate your cards, manage your payees and billers
- Send and receive secure mail messages
- Sort your accounts in order of preference
- Locate your nearest Branch and ATMs (with access to more than 3000 ATMs Australia wide)
- Home loan repayment calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Call or send a message to Greater Bank
* You need to be registered for our Internet Banking to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater Bank website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free, however data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
By installing the Greater Bank App you acknowledge and accept the License Agreement and Terms and Conditions for iOS Devices.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
Ability to view statements (with the option to share via SMS, email, etc)
Great at Greater!
It always works for me. It's easy to work and I always have easy access to my banking needs.
Unable to log in
No longer am able to log into the app at all. Type in my username and password and it loads for two seconds because going back to the log in page. Nothing to do with wrong password or account information. Please fix