GridaPic helps with your sketching by drawing temporary grids over your reference images. Its features are:
- Draw temporary grids on images, with up to 9 sections each way.
- Change the background and hide the button bar.
- Enlarge part of an image with a single tap.
- Zoom out on an image by pinching. View small images at fullscreen.
- Temporarily transform all the image values into black, white and middle gray.
- Save images with or without grids to the Camera Roll (Saved Photos) album.
- Show the pixel size and height/width ratio of any image.
- Paste images from the clipboard, saving them into the Camera Roll automatically.
- Swipe left or right to view other images in the Camera Roll.
- Display images in portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.
- launch screen improved for iOS 10
- minor interface improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and useful
This was just what I was looking for, a tool to apply a grid on reference photos for copying. Simple and effective app. My only complaint is the method for enlarging from the bottom left corner of a tap looses reference to the grid. I would rather still see where I am in the grid when zoomed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.