Use a grid over a photo to make sketching on paper easy and quick. Enlarge and save sections of images. Paste images. Features are:
- Draw temporary grids on images, with up to 4 sections each way.
- Change the background and hide the button bar.
- Enlarge part of an image with a single tap.
- Transform (posterise) an image into just black, white and middle gray.
- Save images with or without grids to the Camera Roll (Saved Photos) album.
- Show the pixel size and height/width ratio of any image.
- Paste an image from the clipboard, adding it to the Camera Roll album automatically.
- Swipe left or right to view other images in the Camera Roll album.
- Display images in portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.
There is a separate iPad version of this app, with up to 9 possible grid divisions.
- saving options now help the user to draw a grid on an enlarged section
- landscape layout bug fixed
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.