The Griffith App provides students to Griffith University (Australia) with a diverse suite of interactive features to enhance their university experience.
- myGriffith: access to student's myGriffith account.
- Maps: intuitive Maps that allow users to navigate and find places of interest on each campus.
- Email: access to Griffith’s student email.
- Safety & Security: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Timetable & Schedule: access to student's upcoming schedule and class timetable.
- Learning@Griffith: a mobile friendly interface for using Learning@Griffith to access on-line course material (Blackboard)
- PebblePad: access to PebblePad e-portfolio.
- Transit: Directions to Griffith, Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information.
- Fee's & Payments: Pay student fees or purchase a range of items required at the University.
- Food & Shops: view information food outlets, retail and shops on campus.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Parking: information about parking on campus.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Student Computing: information about computing and resources at Griffith.
- Employment: access to CareerBoard and Unitemps for information about jobs and career opportunities available to students
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Social Feed: aggregated feed of social media and news from Griffith.
- Events: provides event information from a range of university calendars.
- Phonebook: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Open Day: information for prospective and new students about Open Day
- Student Services: information and resources about student services and disability services
- Textbooks - information about bookshops or trade, buy and sell second-hand textbooks on the textbook exchange.
- Degree Finder - Access info about available programs and courses on degree finder.
- International - information for international students.
- Accommodation - information about options available to those wanting to live on campus.
- Alumni: information and links for Griffith Alumni.
- Surveys: complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user... looks much slicker, has more functions. Hope to see more functionality in future releases - maybe fingerprint access?
Customisation option is great
Maps much easier to use and glad it’s on one screen now.
Every time I try to look at parking, the app crashes. Deleted and reloaded the app 3 times and still the same issue whether I’m on wifi or phone network. I’m sure it’s a great app, when everything works...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.