Get on top of your money with the new ANZ App. Optimised for iPhone X. Available on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Managing your money is super easy. The way it should be.
TRANSFER MONEY, VIEW BALANCES, MAKE PAYMENTS AND SET UP APPLE PAY
- Pay people and bills on the move with Pay Anyone and BPay® transactions
- Share your account details by SMS or email so people can pay you back easily
- Take a sneak peek at your balance from your iPhone home screen or Apple Watch without logging in
- Add your eligible cards to Apple Pay to tap and pay when you’re out and about
SECURE PAYMENTS OVER $1000
- Use Voice ID as an additional layer of security to do more when you’re on the move
- Make Pay Anyone payments over $1000 and pay BPAY® bills over $10,000 without having to remember extra passwords or PINs
LOST YOUR CARD? GET TAPPING. FAST.
Don’t wait for your plastic card to arrive. Add your replacement credit or debit card instantly to Apple Pay and get tapping straight away.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR ANZ SUPERANNUATION, INVESTMENTS AND INSURANCE
- Keep track of your ANZ Smart Choice Super balance and see how your fund is performing
- Add your insurance details or get ANZ insurance so you’re protected if you need it
- Ensure everything is protected and browse for travel, home and contents, landlord, income protection or life insurance
- See your ANZ investment performance at a glance, transfer funds and tap to buy new shares straight from the app
DYNAMIC TYPE FOR BETTER ACCESSIBILITY
Increase or decrease the font size of the Accounts screen using Dynamic Type. To take advantage of this feature go to the Settings section of your device > Display & Brightness > Text Size, then choose a font size that works best for you.
FAST TRACK SUPPORT
- New Support section answers common questions
- Connect directly for everyday banking help, with your identity already confirmed
GET ONTO IT
- Download the app for free
- Already use goMoney? Enter your existing ANZ goMoney PIN when prompted. We may ask for additional information to ensure your account is protected.
- New to ANZ App? Register with your ANZ Internet Banking logon details (Customer Registration Number and password) If you can’t remember them you can recover these details with your ANZ card, PIN and registered mobile number on ANZ Internet Banking or call us on 13 33 50 and we'll give you one.
- If you are having any issues with ANZ App please send us an email to email@example.com, talk to us on Twitter (@anz_au) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/anzaustralia) and we will be happy to help.
By installing the ANZ App you acknowledge and accept the ANZ App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement (see ‘License Agreement’ tab) and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them. This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends you consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire and use the ANZ App.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay view them at anz.com/applepay. Card replacement is available if your card is currently loaded onto your digital wallet. Not available with ANZ Mobile Pay, ANZ Commercial Credit Cards, ANZ Paycard or ANZ Rewards Paycard.
Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Wallet, Apple Watch, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Say hello to Version 4.7.1 of the ANZ App.
• If you have an eligible Investment account with ANZ you'll be able to trade again in Version 4.7.1. Hoorah!
• We've made some changes to the way you transfer to and from a Cash Investment account. You can now do this from the Cash Investment account screen so that your trading is in one place. Here's how: tap on your Cash Investment account from the Accounts screen or from the For You tab.
• Now you can access any Australian ANZ ATM using your digital wallet with an eligible ANZ Visa card.* Perfect for when you’re on the move with your mobile and need cash.
*For eligible ANZ credit cards, withdrawals from an Australian ANZ ATM using a digital wallet will attract interest, and you may also have to pay a Cash Advance Fee. For a full list of transactions that are considered to be a ‘cash advance’, please refer to the ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use. If you’re planning to make a cash advance using an eligible ANZ credit card with a digital wallet, please check the relevant interest rate and fees first. See the full list of eligible ANZ Visa cards available for use with your digital wallet at https://mobilepayments.anz.com/no-wallet-atm/
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad app but I do find the app takes way to long to load up. Takes longer to display the screen where I need to enter my password, and once the password is entered it takes too long to actually load my accounts. The old go money app loaded almost instantly for me. Also experiencing issues with my accounts displaying the transactions. I can no longer see my transactions I just get en error message that reads “could not load transactions” which is annoying when wanting to go back to look on certain transactions. Lastly, which isn’t really an issue but would certainly make it easier if it was corrected, is the placement of “available” and “current” funds. It’s back to front compared to the old app and I keep accidentally thinking I have more money than I actually have because I’m looking at available instead of current because I’m used to the old way. Overall the app has the potential to be better than the old go money app but unfortunately it’s not quiet there yet. Certainly needs some aspects looked at and fixed.
Hoorah ... not !
ANZ, please consult real people, and their experiences and expectations prior to updating your app. Including investment trading within the app highlights the massive oversight the bank has regarding what customers want. How about not editing bank transaction data days after transactions are made, the real in this example is that junk info is sent to to xero as exactly that. Another area of focus ANZ, is not limiting features that don’t need to be restricted to internet banking for business. In one hand a customers personal profile in the app and internet banking a fluid, yet business fails. Why a personal profile can act a business account yet somehow reflects transactions have been made from the personal account is dumb. If it’s paid from the biz account it’s biz right, that is what your t&cs... how these examples are even considered to be normal and the benchmark for internet banking is weird and dumb. Who is vetting the ideas. Whoever is tapping people on the back when a new release or update is rolled out should have a long hard look at themselves and ask are they actually contributing or making up the numbers and peddling rubbish.
Current and Available Balance
overall a very nice new app however, having the available balance displayed on the right hand side, in line with the savings amount (as it was in gomoney) would greatly improve the user experience. too many times in the time i’ve been using the app i have thought that i had more money available to me than i did because i was looking at my current and not my available balance. in a time where paypass/apple pay is widely used, the transaction takes longer to pend, and so available balance is a far better indicator/what people need to know when looking at their money. this alone keeps me from wanting to use this app.
other improvements can include being able to name transfers between accounts, creating a feature that shows how much you spent that week/month to help keep track of spending or similar analysis tools and the date may be a more useful way of listing transactions rather than an endless stream of days of the week.
Hi Eli :3,
thanks very much for your feedback. We’re working hard to introduce new features, both big and small, more frequently and based on the changing needs and feedback from our customers such as yourself.
- ANZ Banking Group Limited
- 239.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.