Growing Minds provides a fun and healthy collection of brain games for primary school students and beyond.
Each game challenges children to solve simple math equations, literacy questions, and puzzles to help challenge different functions of their brains.
As children play, they earn Brain Points which count towards unlocking even more fun and exciting games to play.
Growing Minds modifies the difficulty of the games to suit the player based on past performance, ensuring that children can learn and improve without feeling disheartened or demotivated.
The app also intelligently selects the games that children might be having trouble with and motivates them to improve through challenges and bonus points.
- The new Growing Minds features:
- Player profiles to allow families to play on one device.
- New fun learning games to play.
- Games that can be unlocked by earning Brain Points.
- Challenges that earn bonus Brain Points and unlock new games quicker.
- A simpler layout to help younger players navigate the game.
- We've added a new game called Tunnelball!
- Keep playing to earn Brain Points and unlock this new game.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great, my children love it. It would be good however if you could login as different players so you don't lose your rating.
Fun and educational
Great gameplay that helps kids learn while they're mucking around on their phones. Awesome!
Lots of fun
Fun games with some tough questions. It's like brain training for kids.
- Officeworks Ltd
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Officeworks Superstores Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.