GT Stats by Gadget Tennis has been designed by tennis coaches and tennis parents to record the stats of junior tennis players. Parents will find the functionality easy to use. Coaches, junior players and their parents will find the data it provides easy to read.
GT Stats is not just numbers on a screen. GT Stats’ graphs turn statistics into pictures from which juniors can learn and practice:
• Match Summary - all shots Winners/Forced Errors vs Unforced Errors
• Serving - percentage in vs percentage won
• Groundstrokes and Volleys/Smashes – Winners/Forced Errors vs Unforced Errors
• Error Location – Net / Wide / Long data for every shot including 1st and 2nd serve
• Plus the unique functionality of The Scroller, allowing users to view stats to/from any game score in a match
New graphs are added each month and will be available for all subscribers to view for past and future matches.
• Pre-loaded scoring formats or load your own
• Automatic score update with the tap of a tennis ball
• View stats and graphs after a match or during with a simple tap
• Undo button in case of mistakes
• + Score buttons in case you miss something or arrive late
• Point by point display
• 3 Themes for the color conscious!
• Website support with FAQs and articles for parents, juniors and coaches
We’re excited by two additions to GT Stats, coming in 2018:
• In late August, 2018, Remote User Mode will enable family, friends and coaches in remote locations to view live score updates of a match.
• Later in 2018, users will be able to define which stats they want to record for their player for any given match
• Backend system allowing match uploads plus match and player comparisons.
Coaches with 4 or more junior players/families using the app will be eligible for a FREE subscription. Receive data of your players’ matches live or post-match, and know what to work on before their next coaching session without wasting time. Details to be released in August.
GT Stats provides a Monthly and Yearly subscription option for access to premium features such as new match recording, advanced statistics and community/social features.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
A few minor bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.