Telling the stories and inspirations behind creative director Alessandro Michele’s collections, the Gucci App allows users to discover the season’s ready-to-wear and accessories through rich videos, beautiful imagery and engaging narrative. Specially developed App content includes Wallpapers for home screens and smart phones. Eyewear: users can digitally try on Gucci sunglasses, take a photo and share. Photo Booth: where users can add Gucci stickers to images. Decorate your spaces with new Gucci Décor objects using Augmented Reality. The dedicated Gucci DIY section allows users to personalize Ophidia totes and Ace Sneakers, and Gucci Places explores curious corners of the world which are connected to the House.
Bug fixing - Download the latest version of the Gucci App to take a special portrait to coincide with 'The Artist is Present', the new Gucci exhibition curated by Maurizio Cattelan.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty crappy. I was expecting way more images.
- GUCCIO GUCCI SPA
- 227.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 Guccio Gucci S.p.A.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.