Whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement, use Haiku Deck to create beautiful presentations that wow your audience.
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
Create, Edit, View any time, anywhere.
* Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Create and edit your Haiku Decks on the Web, iPhone, or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
Beautiful Presentations 10x Faster and 10x Easier
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts over 40 million free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos at your fingertips or add your own images from your camera roll.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Create, Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Create decks on your iPhone!
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
Pro features are now available such as:
* Editable export to PowerPoint & Keynote
* Beautiful PDF download for print-outs
* Control privacy settings
* Unlimited cloud storage
* Personalize Haiku Deck with your own branding
Subscribe to Haiku Deck Pro by tapping 'Get Pro' inside the app!
Subscription price varies based on your chosen renewal period, your country, and eligibility for educational pricing. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription automatically renews each renewal period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same duration to ensure no lapse in service. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Optimized for iOS 12 with numerous updates as well as a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible financial model!
Decent idea of quick and easy presentation drafter (make no mistakes, expect little from this app). It is plagued with a non user friendly, almost predatory pricing scheme. Who thought subscription model, with this type of steep pricing no less, was a good idea for a basic pres deck creator?!
Awesome Presentation App
I was truly tired of PowerPoint, unconvinced by Prezi and found Keynote a little "cumbersome" on my iPad. And then, along came Haiku Deck and I was hooked.
With limited text options you need to think about how to tell your story effectively in as few words as possible ... A challenge I've embraced. The app has a simple, intuitive interface which you will pick up quickly. Choose a text layout, enter your text, choose a brilliant image from the thousands available (presented to you as a keyword search ... WOW!) The developers offer exceptional and rapid support if you should encounter any difficulty.
This is simply a brilliant app, the first to which I've ever given 5 stars ... Get on board now!
AND NOW, the latest update! The new version gives you access to premium images from Getty and the chance to include private or public notes. I thought Haiku Deck couldn't get any better but I was wrong. AWESOME!
You want to give an inspirational presentation?
This is the app for you. I was struggling with a conference topic for this year, but when I started toying with my initial idea on Haiku Deck, I found my inspiration and direction. Build your foundation deck on the iPad and export via email to keynote or powerpoint for further tuning, if needed. There are some minor things missing from functionality, but these really are minor and don't get in the way of the app's main goal. I love this app and won't be going back to my old ways of building presentations. Support is also responsive and helpful. 2 thumbs up from me.
- Haiku Deck, Inc
- 79.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Haiku Deck Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Image $2.99
- Haiku Deck Pro $29.99
- Haiku Deck "Bento Box" Theme Pack - Presentation Templates Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.