Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Halliburton’s eRedBook® Mobile application is offered as a free download. It is derived from the Halliburton Cementing Tables, the industry-preferred data reference for calculations used in drilling, cementing and/or completing oil and gas wells. eRedBook® Mobile contains volume calculators as well as data from the American Petroleum Institute (API) for Casing, Tubing, Coil Tubing and Drill Pipe. With the Halliburton eRedBook you can:
• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor UI fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 14 October 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Halliburton
- ©2013 Halliburton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.