HaloGP lets patients book medical appointments with their favourite general practice and allied health providers. The service is free to users and allows patients to book a doctor's appointment in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a reason for your visit
2. Select a practitioner
3. Choose an appointment time
By using the HaloGP mobile app, you'll also have access to the following features:
- See availability of doctors in real time
- Fast access to your favourite medical providers and practitioners
- Customised doctor and appointment type set-up to ensure you book with the right doctor based on your condition
- Quick bookings on behalf of family members and dependants
- Email notifications confirming your appointment
- Ability to cancel your appointment adhering to provider guidelines
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need to be able to search more locations
The search for a local medical centre works well, but unless I know the name of a medical centre I can’t search for it. I want to be able to search for a medical centre for my friend who lives in a different state and I can’t because I don’t the name of medical centres includdd in the app. Maybe a drop down list listing all medical centres might help or a list by suburb
The app needs to have a map function which shows the location of each medical centre; zoom in and list more detail.
Halo GP great
Simple and intuitive plus can see clinics near me
- Primary Health Care Limited
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 HotDoc Online Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.