The official App of Harman Radio! Listen Harman Radio anytime & anywhere. Punjabi radio station that meets the need of radio lovers around the world through its premium content.
Interact with these awesome features:
- Listen to live radio & kirtan from Sri Harmandir Sahib
- Listen past programs in podcast section
- View studio messages & activity on live blog
- Send request messages & call to live studio
- Displays current playing song's information
- Get important updates
- Read latest Punjabi news
- Listen live by dialing call2listen
- Interact with Facebook and YouTube
Harman Radio broadcast live Punjabi program which includes Gurbani vicars, news analysis, interviews, literature, comedy, jokes, social talks etc. We also conduct live talk shows with Sikh scholars, Punjabi singers, philosophers, politicians & thinkers.
Some of our highlighted programs are -
- 5am : Gurbani Vichaar by Daljit Singh Dhillon
- 8am : Lehran by Mintu, Amardeep, Sukhpreet, Gursevak, Daljit, Bobby & Sarabjit
- 9am : Dil Wali Gal by Amandeep Sidhu & Amrik Phelora
- 2pm : Harman Studio #1 by Mandeep Dhillon & Taya Bishan Singh
- 5pm : Saanjh, Khabar Saar, Radio Sath, Harman Music Junction
- 11pm : Mahekdian Yadan
These programs are broadcast from New South wales, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Patiala, Seechawal & Amritsar studios located in Australia and India.
v3.1 Build 170925
- App rebuild for latest iPhone OS
- Totally revamped interface
- Added Live Blog, News, Podcast, YouTube & Facebook
- Added Call2Listen
- Added call & Telegram
- Added studio locations
Ratings and Reviews
Manpreet singh Johal
I love this Harman radio .
It's really good source of entertainment and special attachment with punjabi culture when we are living across seven sea!
Recommend for punjabis
Very nice app... specially punjabi newspaper... i love listening live radio... love harman radio
Harman radio is very good radio station I ever heard
- Sarabjit Singh
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- 2005 © Harman Radio Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.