Harvard Business Review International
By Harvard Business Review
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Harvard Business Review app. The app is free to download and includes free access to live feeds from HBR's popular blog network, including The Management Tip. You may also browse our bookstore with bestselling titles like "The First 90 Days." Here, you'll get the inspiration and best practices you need to excel in today's complex business environment. Take Harvard Business Review with you, wherever you go.
ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS: HBR All-Access Subscribers receive unrestricted access to the monthly iPad edition issues. You can easily connect your account and access the magazine for the remainder of your current subscription by clicking on the "Sync" button upon updating or downloading the app.
Subscription options for Harvard Business Review Magazine:
• One-month free trial; will be automatically renewed annually for $89.99 until cancelled
• 1-month subscription for $10.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Single issue for $12.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another six months for half-year subscribers, and another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
You can also visit our customer service at: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home/ipad
What's New in Version 5.0.0
The new version includes the same helpful features as before PLUS:
1. A simplified, user-friendly interface
2. Expanded content, including audio and video feeds
3. A wider selection of bestselling books
4. One-month free trial to Harvard Business Review magazine on the iPad (with 1-year subscription)
Don't purchase an ipad subscription
This app has too many bugs. After purchasing a print + ipad subscription, I had to wait several weeks for customer service to unlock my account so that I could sync with the app. This took several emails.
Then I couldn't access the March edition, although I've paid for it. Customer service advised me to delete the app, reinstall the app and then sync my account again.
I deleted, I reinstalled but now I'm back to my original problem of not being able to sync my subscription. So I guess I'll have to wait another few weeks for customer service to fix it again.
I went to their website and found HBR are conducting a survey about the app. So I answered their questions, clicked submit and then the survey site returned an error message and didn't submit my feedback.
HBR really need to improve the service they're offering. It's hard to give them credibility as business gurus when their own systems are so terribly broken - a minimum 48 hour wait for customer service to even acknowledge a request for assistance is just appalling!
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 February 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harvard Business Publishing
- © 2012 Harvard Business Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Harvard Business Review$18.99
- Harvard Business Review$199.99
- Harvard Business Review$99.99
- September 2013 Issue of HBR$21.99
- July-August 2013 Issue of HBR$21.99
- January-February 2013 Issue of HBR$21.99
- July-August 2014 Issue of HBR$21.99
- September 2012 Issue of HBR$21.99
- October 2012 Issue of HBR$21.99
- March 2015 Issue of HBR$21.99