Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a fearsome band of monsters and compete for ultimate control of an unsuspecting village!
From Firaxis, the studio that brought you Sid Meier’s Civilization and XCOM: Enemy Unknown comes, Haunted Hollow, a competitive, spooky strategy game where you build and rule a mysterious mansion to spawn freaky monsters. Unleash these powerful minions and send them into town to go head-to-head with your rivals to capture townhouses, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control! Challenge your friends through Game Center and Pass & Play, or play single player in the Haunted Hollow that has everyone quivering. We dare you.
- A lurking line-up of Monsters including Vampires, Zombies, Mummies, Witches, and Reapers - all with menacing powers
- Chilling Power-up Items like Boo-B-Gone and Bloody Mary
- Choose from Haunted House architectures like Lost Temple and Mad Scientist
- Multiplayer through Game Center
- Single Player, Single Player Challenge Mode or Pass & Play with Friends
***DEVICE SUPPORT WARNING***
- Designed to operate on iOS 5.0 and above.
- Devices supported: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 and newer/iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and newer.
- iPad 1 and iPod Touch (all generations) are not supported.
- If you're experiencing technical difficulties on a supported device, please try restarting your device:
1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red "slide to power off" slider appears, and then slide the slider.
2. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- If this does not solve your problem, please try resetting the device:
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added more challenges & new achievements!
- Memory enhancements to improve stability
- Gameplay balancing & minor bug fixes
So much fun!
I'm amazed that this game isn't getting more attention as its simply brilliant. After a friend tipped me off about Haunted Hollows, I was totally skeptical that I would even enjoy a turn based game like this, but the clever multiplayer gameplay, well-balanced monsters and cute graphics had me hooked very quickly!
If you have a few friends on Game Centre this game is even better. Playing with random people is good too, but playing with friends is always more fun :)
Well made but not for solo
Clever Game but not really made for solo .The Solo mode is useful for training but never really presents a challenge as you can't adjust levels to face harder a.i's.However this game comes into it's own when your facing a flesh and blood opponent! My only disappointment is that 2K have followed the in app purchase path,although to be fair this game is no cash cow preying on undisciplined or vulnerable souls.
Great but buggy on iPad mini
Frequently crashes at the end of a game, a fun app but it gets pretty frustrating so a quick fix would be great.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 May 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 403 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2K Games
- © 2012-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, Haunted Hollow and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. This software product includes JSON Parser © 2013 Patrick van Bergen, Libcurl 7.28.0 © 1996 - 2013 Daniel Stenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, Localytics iOS SDK © 2013 Char Software, Inc. d/b/a Localytics, Modal UIAlertView © 2013 Jose Exposito, SBJson for Objective-C © 2007-2013 Stig Brautaset. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass 1$12.99
- Witch's Kitchen$1.49
- Boogeyman's Junk Room$2.99
- Goblin's Boiler$2.99
- Swamp Creature's Lavatory$2.99
- Siren's Spa$2.99
- Fire and Ice$4.49
- Watery Grave$4.49
- Hidden Horrors$4.49
- Mummy's Tomb$2.99