Updated for 2018, the Hawthorn Official App is your one stop shop for all your latest team News, Videos, Player Profiles, Scores and Stats delivered LIVE to your smartphone or tablet!
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2018 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and MyHawks Account holders
- Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved Player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Video on Demand to watch match highlights and press conferences while you’re on the run
- Latest News & Videos from the club
- Player profiles for every current player, including bio, related articles and video, plus season and career stats
- Team Selections as they are announced
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Visit the HawksNest
- Manage your tickets without leaving the app
Member exclusive augmented reality feature
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to follow the best team ever!
Im a senior female in cairns and we dont always get the games on normal tv
I dont have foxtel so i follow on the app and its great to have plus i get all the latest news about whats going on with the team first hand and check out all things for sale in hawks shop never have any problems using the app either am a very happy hawthorn fan!
My Favourite App 😍
Could not love the app more - so much club information, discounts and offers. Notifications are just enough and not annoying, some cool features starting to come out like that sharp shooter game. Cool easy layout, can’t wait to see what 2019 brings
The reviews for this app may have been written by staff at the club or friends of the developer. Try testing the Forgotten password process. Perhaps the integration with Ticketmaster is part of the problem because the messages seem to suggest they manage password security. Anyway after several attempts to resolve my sign-on issue, I uninstalled the app. I may have another look at it in 12 months after it’s been through some quality assurance.
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 441.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.