Make health claims easier on the go with our updated HBF Health app. Simply answer a few questions, take a photo of your health receipt and submit your claim to be processed. Easy!
HBF Health app features:
- Start a new health claim in seconds. Anytime, anywhere
- Upload up to 6 photos per health claim
- Easily contact HBF to talk about your cover and claim status
- Never get lost with access to in-app onboarding cards to help you make most out of our revised app
For any feedback get in touch with us via @HBFhealth (https://www.facebook.com/hbfhealth/) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using the HBF Health app. We always listen to our member feedback. By doing so, we improved the overall experience with several new performance updates.
Ratings and Reviews
When a private sector app is worse than it's government equivalent, it's time to take a good hard look at yourself. Even Medicare is light years ahead.
Lodging claims is a bare minimum function but it's not the only one. Where is the information about my coverage, even just the name of my plan? The place to update my contact info? Can't I turn my Gap Saver on/off from here? Why bother with a Settings tab if there aren't any to change?
Come on guys. None of these things require ongoing maintenance costs, your information just needs to be more accessible. I have changed service providers before because of app functionality and I'd do it again. Get with it.
Ridiculously basic app
App lets you lodge a claim. That it literally it. It doesn’t even remember my login details.
Would be really helpful if the app could include information about my cover like:
- cover name/type
- benefits included (ie, which extras I am covered for & how much I am covered for)
- benefit amounts claimed/remaining (ie, how much of my benefits have been used/how much I can still claim)
- when my policy renews (date when the benefit allowance resets)
- when my cover expires/when the next direct debit payment will come out
I know a small amount of the above information is available on the HBF website (sadly no information about benefits used/remaining), but that is awkward to use on a mobile device & lets be real: we do everything pretty much exclusively on mobile/tablet devices these days...
Lift your game, HBF.
It’s minimal to say the least. Will delete app as it really is a waste of space. Shame as I’m finding HBF quite a good health fund. Having just come over from umpa dumpa Bupa......
The Pocket Health that downloaded with it isn’t the worst but you can’t add Hospital stay lengths only ‘check in’. No where either to add your medications......
Will delete both now. Pick up your game guys
- HBF Health LTD
- 27.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Copyright HBF Health Limited - (ABN) 11 126 884 786 and its subsidiaries
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.