Life can be stressful – HCF Be Happier gives you tools to manage stress and boost your mental and emotional wellbeing.
The app provides:
• Guided meditations – regular practice can deliver physical, emotional, mental and spiritual benefits
• Breathing exercises – learn easy-to-follow techniques designed to calm or energise mind and body
• Daily positive affirmations – for inspiration and motivation
• Random acts of kindness – good deeds can bring joy to you and the receiver
• Personalisation – set your goals and the app will reward your achievements
• Community support – inspire others by sharing your experiences with the Be Happier community
Whatever life throws at you, Be Happier can help you achieve balance and calm. Start your journey today.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy to see words of wisdom everyday pop up on notifications. It’s a nice app that works over time in the background.
My wife says I’m happier, and I feel that too. I’ve even started making random acts of kindness which helps. Me feel happier.
Hopeless. Didn't work.
Couldn't get any sound out of the meditations, and the "tip for the day" was the same every day. Tried to contact HCF electronically via "contact us" form to ask for help/see if they could fix - no answer over a week later. Have removed app
Have to register
You have to register to use the app. Just another way to track your movements. Removed almost as fast as I downloaded it.
- THE HOSPITALS CONTRIBUTION FUND OF AUSTRALIA LTD
- 100.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright HCF 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.