Headspace: Guided Meditation and Mindfulness
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meditation made simple. Guided meditations suitable for all levels from Headspace. Meditation can help improve your focus, exercise mindful awareness, relieve anxiety and reduce stress.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "Headspace for me is a life changer. I love it! Amazing. It's my 10-15 minutes a day just for me. I didn't realize how important or life changing that could be. Andy has such a kind voice and seems to really understand. It's like he is talking just to me. I wouldn't be without it now.” Headspace user
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
Increased self-awareness and greater sense of perspective
Reduce stress and worry
Enjoy better relationships with your family/partner/spouse
Love, eat, sleep and train better
Be more present and become a better listener
Experience peace of mind and a greater mind-body connection
Improved focus at work or while studying
THE SCIENCE BEHIND MEDITATION
People have been meditating for thousands of years. But while the practice is not new, science is just starting to fully understand its benefits. Recent studies show meditation and mindfulness can help you stress less, love more and even sleep better.
- People who practice mindfulness meditation regularly report feeling less stressed and more emotionally balanced (Tang, R. et al., 2014).
- Mindful attunement to one’s partner may promote greater relationship satisfaction, in particular sexual satisfaction. (Khaddouma, A. et al, 2015).
- Mindfulness meditation has been shown to improve sleep quality in older adults (Black, D. et al., 2015)
- Free access to Take10, the first level of our Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation exercises designed for beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
Download now and start training your mind for a healthier, happier life.
CONNECT WITH US
Online - http://www.headspace.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Getsomeheadspace
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Headspace
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$94.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
What's New in Version 2.10.1
- Bugs fixed, squashed, and eliminated
Health and Happiness
I started using the headspace app on the recommendation of a psychologist I was seeing in order to manage my anxiety. She told me that mindfulness meditation has the best outcome for preventing relapse from depression and anxiety symptoms. I was hesitant at first but after trying take 10 I found it very helpful. I experimented with mindfulness and integrated it into my lifestyle a year ago and found that I was less anxious, more focused, more intentional and generally happier. When my grandmother passed away, the app and the new lifestyle I had developed helped me to accept her passing. I neglected to use the app later in the year, much to my own detriment even though I had subscribed for the whole year. It's now another year and I have fallen in love with the app and the lifestyle again and am finding that after a few short weeks I already feel like I am more purposeful, compassionate and joyful and am wondering what possessed me to ever stop meditating! I implore you to try it, and I can't tell you that it will work for you, but I can confidently say mindfulness meditation works for me!
Love the voice and the meditations
I've taken awhile to subscribe. "Don't wanna spend the money, find stuff on you tube etc" I finally subscribed though, because I realised that I just love this guy's voice! So relaxing and kind. I also love that it's an app on my phone. Just open it and off I go. The structure is great also as I find that I am the world's biggest procrastinator! Lol. I'll always find something else that should be a priority! Or that I don't really need it! The 10 days of free meditations took me about a month to complete! Haha! And I haven't been back for about a month and I realised that it really does help me and I need it. So there you go! Today I subscribed for a month cus I don't wanna commit to a year (yet)! But I think I eventually will. Tonight's meditation brought tears to my eyes. It's just 10 minutes a day. I think I can do more if I want. I'm actually off to have a look now. I'm really grateful for this app. Thanks. :)
Open your mind and this app will change your life.
I started meditation after I was beginning to become very depressed with the way my thoughts affected me, at first I didn't know what to do when I sat, not sure what to focus on or what to think about (even though it was meant to be nothing) then I found this app, it gave me guidance, taught me how to accept my thoughts, how to let go of them and to not worry too much, it has taken some time but 26 hours in and I can definitely say it's changed me for the better. Not only myself but the relationships with friends and family, I've learnt to love more and to be more accepting with everything that happens around me, not that I worked on these things intentionally but just by becoming more calm and aware I can now see things more clearly, for what they are and should be.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 November 2016
- Version: 2.10.1
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription$599.99