HealthNow connects you with information that’s vital for managing your health.
When logged in to HealthNow you can:
• Talk to a doctor any time
• Schedule consultations by phone with specialists, mental health professionals and more
• Access the Australian Government My Health Record, containing a summary of your doctor visits and PBS medications
• View your My Health Record information on immunisations, allergies and organ donor choices
• View the My Health Record health histories for family members who have granted access
• Keep an easy access list of your key healthcare contacts and share it with family or friends.
Things you need to know:
1. To connect HealthNow to your Australian Government My Health Record you will need a myGov account linked to the My Health Record.
2. You may need to ask healthcare providers such as doctors and hospitals to release your information into the My Health Record.
3. You will only be able to access family members' health histories where you have permission to do so.
Ratings and Reviews
It's very user friendly and easy to navigate between each persons records. Extremely convenient to see all immunisation and medication records in the one place esp for our young family!
Utter rubbish, don't bother
Typical telstra garbage. Why can't they ever get apps right? It's looks like a child designed it and it's so unbelievably slow it's basically unusable. And that's when it doesn't crash! I had high hopes of having access to my records from phone but the app is too painful to bother with it. Uninstalling!
The ratings for this app have clearly come from staff. It’s a joke. It’s a web app that barely works. I could’ve got a kid to develop something better.
- DCA Direct Health Pty Ltd
- 54.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Telstra Corporation Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.