Heja - The only app you need to easily handle your sports team's communication between coaches, managers, parents and players.
Forget the clutter of email, social media, documents, texts and phone calls... Heja makes it easier to send, receive and confirm everything about the team all in one place!
"So happy to have found this app! Easy to use, great design, no ads, no nonsense and the parents really like it too!"
"This app is awesome. Glad we set it up"
"Just downloaded the app and it's amazing. It's really going to organize our team and show who the uninterested people are."
100% free • No ads • Private & Secure • Easy to use
• SCHEDULING – Everything about games and practices in one place, with automatic reminders to parents and players.
• AVAILABILITY & RSVP – Keep updated on who’s attending games and practices, and when and why someone can’t. Heja even reminds everyone to reply.
• ROSTER – Contact details for everyone on the team.
• MESSAGING – Send messages to individual team members, groups or the entire team.
• PARENTS – No other app makes it as easy as Heja to be a parent in a sports team. Every feature is made to make sure that information reaches the right person.
• PHOTO SHARING – A safe and easy way to share photos with everyone that didn’t make it to the game.
• MULTIPLE TEAMS – Heja makes it easy for parents with kids on multiple teams, with all team info in one place.
Plus a whole lot more.
- Bigger is better. You now have a new big header including your team photo, making Heja even more good looking.
- Activity attendance finally shows coaches and players separately.
- We changed the unclear 'Reached' in Posts to 'Seen by'.
- Improved navigation
- Quicker startups
- Improved login
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Screen doesn’t move up to write in addition information box
Since the last update, when I try to schedule an activity, it all goes well until I go to write in additional information. The screen does not move up to allow me to see what I’m writing as the keyboard covers it. It used to. When I clicked on the additional info box, the whole lot moved up so I could see the additional info box in full. It’s a real pain because I have to keep swiping the keyboard down to check what I’ve written and that I’m getting it right. Please fix ASAP. Very frustrating.
Wish we found thus app sooner. Brilliant
Positives and Negatives
It is great but most of the time I have not gotten any posts and they are really important. But overall it is a really good app.
Please send me an email at email@example.com and so we can figure out what's happening and get things working! :)
All the best, Emil at Heja
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.