By News Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience today's Herald Sun like never before. This app brings you the complete news of the day from our award-winning team of journalists in news, sport, entertainment and more.
Chose to read it how you want:
Read the paper in a format specially designed for your screen, or swipe through the paper exactly as it was printed. Plus, plus keep up to date with a live feed of the latest breaking news from Victoria and around the globe.
It's your Herald Sun, brought to life.
Once you have downloaded the app, just visit Apple's Newsstand folder and tap the Herald Sun icon to get today's edition.
- Stories from today’s paper, optimised for your screen.
- Stunning full-screen galleries, video and interactive graphics that bring stories to life.
- Each daily edition is updated while you sleep, so it's ready to read when you wake up
- Keep up to date throughout the day with the latest breaking news
- Top news, AFL and opinion from your favourite Herald Sun journalists, photographers and columnists
- Fun interactive games like sudoku and crossword puzzles
- All your favourite liftouts, like Escape and Taste, available the same day that they are printed in the paper
- Weekly TV Guide available every Sunday
- All the latest footy results in the Live Scores page
- Catch up any time with access to the last seven editions
- Your local weather details and weekly outlook
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the App (via iTunes) for a monthly recurring subscription of $22.99 per month, and receive your first month FREE.
2) Log in with an existing Herald Sun + Membership;
What's New in Version 5.0.8
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
They will not fix it
I have just had extended discussions with the Herald Sun app team. The outcome is that they will not change the app. If you can't access the app because the iOS you use is too old, too bad. They will not allow you to install an earlier version. Too bad for all iPad 1 users and others who prefer not to update.
New app installation is rubbish
Haven't been able to install the new app. Haven't been able to read the paper for the last week. Meanwhile herald sun has happily been deducting the payment each day for an app I can't use. Subscription cancellation on its way and a customer lost.
I can't read the paper either!! After all the trouble before and you finally fixing it why mess with it!! I can't even open it!! Really frustrating!! I just want to read the paper online!!!
- Category: News
- Updated: 13 January 2016
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- © Herald and Weekly Times Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Herald Sun$22.99