Herald Sun/Sunday HS Edition
By News Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience today's Herald Sun like never before. This app brings you the complete news of the day from our award-winning team of journalists in news, sport, entertainment and more.
Chose to read it how you want:
Read the paper in a format specially designed for your screen, or swipe through the paper exactly as it was printed. Plus, plus keep up to date with a live feed of the latest breaking news from Victoria and around the globe.
It's your Herald Sun, brought to life.
Once you have downloaded the app, just visit Apple's Newsstand folder and tap the Herald Sun icon to get today's edition.
• Stories from today’s paper, optimised for your screen.
• Stunning full-screen galleries, video and interactive graphics that bring stories to life.
• Each daily edition is updated while you sleep, so it's ready to read when you wake up
• Keep up to date throughout the day with the latest breaking news
• Top news, AFL and opinion from your favourite Herald Sun journalists, photographers and columnists
• Fun interactive games like sudoku and crossword puzzles
• All your favourite liftouts, like Escape and Taste, available the same day that they are printed in the paper
• Weekly TV Guide available every Sunday
• All the latest footy results in the Live Scores page
• Catch up any time with access to the last seven editions
• Your local weather details and weekly outlook
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the App (via iTunes) for a monthly recurring subscription of $22.99 per month, and receive your first month FREE.
The subscription period will automatically renew unless turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account with the subscription price of $22.99 per month. You can manage your auto-renew subscription at any time from your iTunes Account Settings.
2) Log in with an existing Herald Sun + Membership;
What's New in Version 5.0.18
Bug fixes and improvements
Update needs to be fixed
Could not read paper till I updated the app and update not working was stuck in loop. Fixed it on my iPad after messing with it for few minutes. Went to App Store and was going to uninstall and download again but checked updates section first. Update listed there from 19/12 said bug fixes and other things so updated from there instead of from inside the app and it works fine now. If you are having trouble on your ipad try that first before uninstalling. HS tech needs to fix the updater as people won't bother jumping through hoops to fix it and just won't bother with the app if it doesn't work.
Why does everything have to be so hard. Trying to update the app seems to put it into a cycle now I can't even download the paper as the message 'update' keeps appearing.
Doesn't seem the programmer does enough trialling, certainly doesn't rate a pay increase for this latest effort
Why remove front cover etc from menu
Used to like this app. Not anymore now they removed front cover, sport cover etc from the menu.
We pay a subscription and you limit what we can see. Not on
Fix it or I cancel
- Category: News
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 5.0.18
- Size: 147 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- © Herald and Weekly Times Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.