By News Digital Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can experience today's Herald Sun iPad edition like never before, in our app that brings you the complete news of the day from our award-winning team of journalists.
It's the daily paper brought to life.
Plus, iPad editions of our newspapers are updated overnight, so they're ready when you are.
Once you have downloaded the app, just go to Apple's Newsstand and tap the Herald Sun icon to get today's iPad edition.
- Top news, sport, opinion and business from your favourite Herald Sun journalists, photographers and contributors
- Interactive layout that reflects your Herald Sun newspaper, but with additional photos, video and more
- Stunning interactive graphics and full screen galleries
- Access the last seven daily editions of the paper
- Track footy, cricket and other sports as they happen with our live scores page
- Challenge yourself with fun interactive games such as sudoku and crossword puzzles
- Enjoy your favourite liftouts, including Escape and Taste, available the same day that they are printed in the paper
- Weekly TV Guide available every Sunday
- Get the latest news right in the app to keep up-to-date between iPad editions
- Your local weather
Subscription is easy, either:
1) Subscribe through the app (via iTunes) for a monthly recurring subscription of $23.99 per month, and receive your first month FREE.
2) Log in with an existing Herald Sun+ Membership;
To get a Herald Sun+ Membership, simply signup at heraldsun.com.au/subscribe. With this subscription, you'll also get unrestricted access to the Herald Sun's digital content across your desktop, tablet or phone, plus great rewards. Plus, you could also receive the paper home delivered.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
- Updated article pages design
- New navigation interface
- New in-App navigation
- Updated Front Page on Start Screen
- New Print Edition download interface
- Bug fixes and improved stability
Another update - Another failure! Zero stars
I wrote in 2013, how bad the Herald Sun app was. After a long time they finally got it right and now we are given this rubbish and told it is clearer and easier to use. What a joke! It is exactly the opposite. This app again deserves no stars.
Every page is slightly out of focus for about half a second and by the time I had finished reading the whole paper, my eyes were hurting.
The basic functions are more difficult to use and are actually slower than before.
Do they actually trial this rubbish before releasing it on the unsuspecting readers who pay good money to read the paper every day.
We as loyal readers deserve better and are treated with contempt by this organization.
Perhaps a mass exodus of paying customers will bring them to reality!
Great Job on the new version. A lot of thought seems to have gone into the design as it is just so easy to navigage. The print version is great!! quick to download and easy to use. Price just needs to be cheaper
Improving all the time
Definitely getting easier to navigate my way around the edition. Seems much faster too!
- Category: News
- Updated: 04 May 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 75.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: News Digital Media
- © Herald and Weekly Times Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Herald Sun$23.99