HERE WeGo is a free app that makes city navigation effortless. With detailed routes, turn-by-turn guidance and information about every way of getting around, it's the only app you need to navigate the city.
MORE OPTIONS, LESS HASSLE
Take your car, your bike or public transit to get to your destination. If you're in a hurry, call a cab or check options for car sharing. HERE WeGo has recommendations for all the ways to get around. Just compare and choose what's best for you.
SMARTER PLANNING BEFORE YOU GO
HERE WeGo tells you everything about your journey before you head out. You can see the cost for public transit tickets and cab fares, find places to park and know about traffic delays for any drive.
BETTER GUIDANCE ALL ALONG THE WAY
On the move, HERE WeGo gets you to your destination with ease. Turn-by-turn voice guidance for drivers helps you stay stress-free behind the wheel. If you're walking or taking public transit, HERE WeGo guides you along every step and every transfer, just when you need it.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KEEP MOVING
HERE WeGo shows you alternatives when delays are slowing others down. Live traffic and public transit information keep you in the know, so you have the flexibility to keep going no matter what happens. You can even download maps to your device, so HERE WeGo keeps working even where there's no network signal.
HERE WeGo offers public transit information for 1300+ cities including New York City/NYC, San Francisco/SF, London, Berlin, Munich, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Vancouver, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne and many more. Get where you need to go on subway/metro/subway, bus, bike, train, trolley or ferry.
HERE WeGo has offline maps of the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia and more than 100 other countries. Download the map you want and you're all set.
So where will you go? It's all up to you. Because whatever your destination and however you're travelling, HERE is how you get there.
Your feedback would be great, so please send your thoughts to email@example.com
(Just so you know, running GPS in the background for long periods can really decrease battery life. You can reduce your battery usage by saving maps to your phone ahead of time.)
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
As a regular user who switched from old Nokia maps to this app, I found it's been better and better over the versions and updates. I've always liked that the maps are of details, much more details than other maps apps I've tried, for example Sygic, Waze, Navmii, Tomtom, except google maps. It has heaps of small streets like off road ones and those in very rural areas that other maps don't have. Also, it's not a battery drainer compared to Sygic. Great job here maps team!
The few improvements I hope the app could have soon/in the future are:
1. Zoom icons/button on screen.
2. Allow users to click and select destinations directly from the "drive" view. The collections/starred places can be shown in the "drive" view, but they are not something you can just tap and choose to drive to like many other navigation apps. "Tap to select" from the "drive" view can be much more efficient than going to the search panel to type in the names of places then wishing the app can show them up.
3. Please give users a choice not having to categorise my "favourite places". I would like to just put all my starred places in one place and also don't really like the way that when I go to check my saved places, the screen will be zoomed all the way out to show me all of the starred places. So very annoying because I would have to zoom all the way in again, just to locate and select the very place I want to go to.
For an offline app, i thought it was brilliant. Sure, it may not find everything you search for when offline but you can’t expect that (eg “coffee shop”) offline. This app got us through San Francisco, seattle, vancouver, alaska, the rockies and even worked at 40,000 feet in the plane - all offline! Download your maps from home before you go (or add more on the hotel wifi) and you won’t need any other app. We did have a couple of fails (banff satellite map is completely obscured by cloud! Can’t blame the app for that) but nothing that would make me give less than 5/5. Thanks guys, absolutely great!!!
This app gets so many things right it’s hard to list them all! Simple, clean, no-nonsense yet beautiful interface makes operation a breeze. Visual design is clean and easy to read at a glance - a split second on the screen is all I need. Offline maps are a fantastic option. Use it on my car-dedicated no-sim iPhone 5 and it turned this old phone to the perfect navigation device!
- HERE Apps LLC
- 124.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 1987 - 2018 HERE
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.