Heroes of Steel RPG Elite
By Trese Brothers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Heroes of Steel Elite includes the entire story (all 4 Episodes) - easily 120+ hours of epic story and content as you battle across the Underdeep. This game features no grinding - all continuous story. Please note there is no transfer of IAPs or character groups from Heroes of Steel RPG to Elite.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
Our indie role playing games dev team is actively continuing development to make this the top RPG. We are very receptive to feedback to help Heroes be the best RPG it can be.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
Join our Community Forum
Heroes of Steel RPG on Facebook
Game Development Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Try Our Other Games
Star Traders RPG
What's New in Version 4.4.23
- Late Episode 4: further rebalanced of Orcin in Braeys lands
- Increased damage for Kyera's Holy Retribution and Banishment
- Fixed issues with Moonstones looting as Bloodstones
- Fixed map bugs
- Late Episode 4: rebalanced Orcin in Braeys lands
- Fixed issue with +1 Range Legendary Items and self-buffs
- Improved balance of E4 loot drops
- Fixed issues with multiplied crafted items
- Episode 4: opened westward travel out of Braeyshaulm
- Two new travel dungeons to reach Reis Lodge and Vrenhaulm
- Return to these Braeys cities, tread carefully!
- New mundane weapons and armors for sale -- crafting!
- New magical gear shop in Reis Lodge
- Fixed issues with multiple crafted armors
- Added abililty to return to Braeyshaulm, Brunehorn, Storm Bastion in late Episode 4
- Fixed issues with crafting some armor, added crafting to E4 war camps
- Fixed crashes with some E4 weapons
- Fixed typos, map spawn bugs, missing portraits in E4
- Improved format of item shop and pawning shop
- Fixed issue with Tuning items in crafting not consider +HP, +MP, +Res
- Fixed issue exiting Necromantic Sanctuary
- Fixed issues with Nikolai resolution in E4
- Fixed map issues in Ruins of Ember
- Fixed issue with multiple guides taking you to Otherworldly Haven
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 December 2017
- Version: 4.4.23
- Size: 127 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trese Brothers LLC
- © Trese Brothers LLC 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Character: Vincent the Sorcerer$2.99
- Character: Rogue$2.99
- Character: Paladin$2.99
- Character: Dueler$2.99
- Unlock Respec$1.49