HICAPS Go makes it easy to quote and claim for Extras services on your Private Health Insurance.
Please Note: HICAPS Go is currently rolling out across Australia, which means that:
* Functionality is limited to members of supported health funds, which currently includes Medibank, nib and AHM. Click here for the full list of supported funds: https://medipass.com.au/funds/
* We are actively working on supporting health practitioners sign up to the experience. Check back again soon if your practitioner isn’t listed.
How does it work?
* To start, add your private health insurance and payment card to your Medipass account.
* Search our directory to find a practitioner near you and get a quote for how much a service will cost, including what your private health insurance benefit will be.
* At the end of your appointment, ask your practitioner to send the payment request to Medipass. You’ll receive a notification on your mobile to process your private health insurance and, if applicable, a gap payment to cover any uncovered amount.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I saw an ad for this app on the MamaMia website. Sick of being stung with shock out of pocket expenses I thought it was a good idea.
They have launched and advertised an app before having practitioners sign up, as per the other reviewer, I constantly got the "no services connected" comment. Even a large chain such as Specsavers aren't connected.
There are about 6-7 funds loaded (mine being one of them)
Needs serious work before I tap in to it again & add my credit card info
Thanks for taking an interest in our app, we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are actively signing up new practitioners daily and working to make it really simple for them to add their prices. We have also changed our approach to how we target new users like yourself, and are now only focussing on users that are in areas that have larger numbers of providers. Thank you for your patience and I hope you check back on us as we expand.
Heaps of them say no Services added
What’s the point of this app! Can’t book for the 5 clinics closest to me..
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.