Hipmunk compares the top travel sites to find the best hotel and flight deals. Discover great destinations, save up to 60% off on hotels with ‘tonight deals’, sign up for free flight fare alerts, and book instantly in the app.
· “50 Best iPhone Apps” – Time ·
· “Don’t leave home without Hipmunk” – MacWorld ·
· “The new gold standard in hotel and flight searches” – Forbes
· “Stands out for its fun, interactive, and deal-scoring features”— CNN
Hipmunk is the fastest, easiest way to plan travel.
***** “Best hotel and flight app!”
***** “Love it!”
***** “Awesome travel app”
· DISCOVER great destinations by searching our curated travel themes
· FAST and EASY flight and hotel booking
· Find the LOWEST PRICES on airfare
· Easy to SEARCH by continent, country, region and city
· See flights sorted by “agony” to SAVE TIME by minimizing duration, layovers and price
· Unique layout makes it easy to find flights with Wi-Fi
· FAVORITE cities to get real-time price alerts
· BOOK HOTELS INSTANTLY on Hipmunk within the app
· Need a LAST MINUTE hotel room? Get up to 60% OFF with TONIGHT DEALS
· See guest reviews, star ratings, and easily COMPARISON SHOP HOTELS
· Hotel heat maps show how close lodging is to shopping, dining & more
· COMPARE and book hotels and vacation rentals
· SHARE flight deals easy with friends via SMS, email, and more
CONNECT WITH US:
Now search for rental cars with Hipmunk
Ratings and Reviews
Works well, but missing the low cost carriers
Like the idea of showing the gantt chart with the flight and layover times, and the cost on the left side.
Only problem is that some of the lower cost airlines are missing (air Asia, air Asia x, tiger etc.) , and the time scale should start at 12am on the departure day in question for each leg.
Other than that, a really good idea! Keep up the good work!
Best flight search app.
Missing all the great filters from the website so I often go online. Usually picks up cheaper and better options than skyscanner. Agony rating is pure perfection.
Broken on my ipad2
Using wifi with an ipad2 over the last couple of weeks and I have never been able to successfully complete a search. I always receive the same error message '"we're having some trouble". UI from the screenshots look good though.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.