By Hipstamatic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HIPSTAMATIC® Camera is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
■ FREE for a limited time, to celebrate the launch of version 300 ■
Make your photos as beautiful as your life and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone. Sorry, not sorry, Android users.
Want to be a better photographer? Join the millions of creative people that use HIPSTAMATIC everyday, because:
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :)
Digital has never looked so analog. Shooting classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
Offering the ultimate control for every mobile photographer, ProMode™ gives shooters complete control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Controls
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
Create your own favorite presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
HIPSTAMATIC has defined the mobile photo workflow by syncing natively with the iOS Photo Library. Allowing you to favorite, delete, edit, share, and track engagement of all of your photos from the app.
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Always full resolution
• Save flattened copy or iOS native edits
• Browse and organize folders on your iPhone
• Sync with Photos app & iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
• Even more options on http://Printlab.Hipstamatic.com
#HIPSTAMATIC - Share Everywhere Natively!
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Oggl, even Flickr, with more coming soon. After you share, track how your images perform across every network – all from within the new HIPSTAMATIC. Gather your Likes, Loves, & Comments and compare each image’s statistics.
■ Add White Borders to Instagram when sharing non-square formats ■
Help us make HIPSTAMATIC the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to email@example.com or message us anywhere @HIPSTAMATIC
Thanks & Welcome to the HipstaFamily™
What's New in Version 301
Version 301 contains bug fixes and stability improvements. In case you missed it, here is what else is new in version 300:
Creating outside the square!
HIPSTAMATIC 300 has been reimagined from the ground up. We've added loads of new features:
• Professional grade photo editing suite
• All new ProMode capture w/ manual controls
• Native iOS camera roll support, just tap to edit any photo in your library with no need to "import"
• Reprocess and change the lens/flash/film for images shot with HIPSTAMATIC 300
• Multiple aspect ratio support, including 16:9
• See social feedback on how many likes/comments/etc. you receive, right in HIPSTAMATIC
• Save and share your favorite presets
• Copy/Paste effects from one photo onto another
• Order prints of any square photo in your entire photo library with the redesigned PrintLab
■ Hipstamatic now supports 3D Touch with home screen shortcuts and peek/pop on the new iPhone 6s, as well as full resolution processing for the amazing new 12 megapixel camera. ■
Ok, so Hipstamatic USED to be a cool app. Then it got outdated because everyone got sick of the square format. Then they announced this new update, but it was released months behind schedule. Now that it's released, it's slow, frustrating, full of bugs, keeps crashing, and it's overall almost unusable. Hipstamatic has gone from a unique, one of a kind experience, to a confusing mess of an app that lacks any clear direction. The only thing they should have added to the original should have been landscape format, that's it. But instead they've messed around with it too much, broke everything and upset a lot of people. Even the new app icon is ugly. This app was on my home screen for 4 years and got regular use, but now I deleted it a few days ago because I was so upset with this last update and the ugly new icon was making me upset also. Goodbye Hipstamatic, I have a newfound appreciation for NOFILTER photos. The iPhone takes stunning photos in its own, no need to mess around with filters and a million filter apps.
This has got to be the best rewrite of any photographic app to date. Hipstamatic have clearly looked down the road and seen where this can go to make it the best of both worlds. I see a lot of people struggling to adapt to such a monumental shift in design of the app. This will in time become the best app on the market without a doubt. The possibilities for a more professional and creative approach to taking images has just hit a new level. All the frustrations expressed in some of these reviews I myself experienced. But patience and perseverance rewarded me handsomely. The Pro UI layout is easy to master and well thought out, everything works and works well. Hats off to you guys.
Wow!! Just Brilliant!
This is the best & biggest update to an app I've ever seen. It's just brilliant! It has all you love about the old hipstamatic & much much much much more.
You can be as tricky or as simple as you like depending on how much time you want to spend.
And the filters (films, flash and lens combinations) are still the best on the App Store. They are all different enough to justify spending money on them. As other apps you can barely tell the difference between 2 filters.
I love love love that o can know edit existing photos in my library & choose the crop format
It will take a little while for me to dig in & get reacquainted with this app but I think that I'm going to be spending a lot of time with it.
Don't be scared of change. Some apps change for the sake of change, but hipstamatic waited until the time was right.
Just a suggestion (so far) I have most of the films and lenses etc, but I'd like a buy remaining button that had a cost for everything else
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 25 September 2015
- Version: 301
- Size: 66.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2009-2015 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak$1.29
- Portland HipstaPak$1.29
- Shibuya HipstaPak$1.29
- Camden HipstaPak$1.29
- Mission Hipstapak$1.29
- Soho HipstaPak$1.29
- Foodie SnapPak$1.29
- Bondi HipstaPak$1.29
- RetroPak One$2.49
- Wicker Park HipstaPak$1.29