The new App by 13SICK, National Home Doctor is the smart way to book an after hours, doctor home visit for you and your family.
Using the National Home Doctor App:
- is the innovative way to book a bulk billed, doctor home visit - when your GP is closed - and it can’t wait!
- makes booking a doctor home visit more efficient and relieves some of the stress associated with illness in the after hour
- allows you to bypass the 13SICK call centre queue
- allows you to securely and confidently store your details for future reference
- reflects our commitment to provide the best service for our patients
- saves you time – no waiting on the phone, particularly during busy periods
- was developed by a team of 13SICK senior doctors, ensuring the highest clinical standards
- is based on world’s best practice, referencing triaging protocols from the Mayo Clinic and the Australian Government’s Health Direct
New & exciting update to fix bugs, improve performance and increase reliability.
Ratings and Reviews
HOME DOCTORS are FANTASTIC😊
This service is FANTASTIC. We have a disabled daughter. Whenever we go to our local GP we always have to wait at least 45mins. Our daughter always catches the other patients cold/flue/viruses etc.. while in the waiting room.
She had been so healthy since we've had Home Doctors come out to our house. We're not going to the hospital every few months now.
HOME DOCTORS ARE A GOD SEND😊THANKYOU😀
Great app, but can’t put Alpha unit numbers in!
Great app making it quick & easy to request a home doctor after-hours when needed, but needs an update so you can put unit numbers into the request, ie it won’t accept A, B, C format, only numbers in this field. Would also be great to put a description field in too to help the drivers, if the place is difficult to find (due to unit numbering, etc).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate your issue further, are you able to please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your full address, and we will be in contact with you to try and resolve this for you
The team at 13SICK
With larger text enabled, the app is unusable.
This is my grandmother’s phone, and on her IPhone 6+ she has larger text enabled in the accessibility settings. Every page in this app has the “continue” button down the bottom, which is shifted off the screen when the text is larger.
If this was her using it, she would not know how to solve the issue, and get the medical attention she needed as I had to lower the text size.
Sorry for being so critical
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.