HotDoc lets patients Australia-wide book medical appointments with their favourite general practice and allied health providers. The service is free to users and allows patients to book a doctor's appointment in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a reason for your visit
2. Select a practitioner
3. Choose an appointment time
By using the HotDoc mobile app, you'll also have access to the following features:
- See availability of doctors in real time
- Fast access to your favourite medical providers and practitioners
- Customised doctor and appointment type set-up to ensure you book with the right doctor based on your condition
- Quick bookings on behalf of family members and dependants
- Email notifications confirming your appointment
- Ability to cancel your appointment adhering to provider guidelines
HotDoc was founded in 2012 to streamline how GPs and patients communicate health information. Since that time, HotDoc has become Australia's leading patient engagement platform, which is trusted by over 9,000 GPs.
Our core belief is the best patient outcomes are achieved by established and continued relationships with trusted health
providers. We help practices improve the depth of their connections with patients, while improving practice efficiency.
We want to become the technology used by patients and healthcare providers to coordinate care and empower patients to manage their health.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Such a simple app and saves me time when I’m booking an appointment. I book my physio and GP with this and I love that it has a home screen so I can quickly lock in time with the right person. And my partner is lazy so I book his sessions too! I probably wouldn’t be so on the ball with my checkups if it wasn’t this easy. Thanks for making this free app
Would be keen to use this app if it didn’t fail a simple text entry box allowing for Apostrophes in names. I know there is an individual with the identity with that spelling and my medical records are important, as I am sure his are too. Hate to be mixed up - can you please fix this?
App looks good to me. I opened ‘Account’ and allowed Notifications.
Now the Doctors I have booked through HotDoc spear on the Home Screen of my App. Looks clean and simple
- HotDoc Online Pty Ltd
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 HotDoc Online Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.