By Resorts Tapped LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hotham is your unique and comprehensive guide to Mount Hotham Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Hotham trail map—not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook and other social media, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the Village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Hotham via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
• Learn facts, statistics and history of the resort.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.0
• Updated for the 2016 season.
When the lift status says The Drift, The Village, The summit and Road Runner are open at 7:30am and the Snow Report just says 'more snow on the way' you've got to question if anyone in Hotham's marketing department have any idea how important the App is.. or at least can be. It's the interface with the public. It's what tells people what's going on... if you care about the race club events and a few fireworks (the events calendar is duller than the snow report!). I want to check the app to see if it's worth getting out of bed early what lifts are open when the wind is howling, what's the snow report and the forecast... Now I just go to the mountain watch reports because that's where Bill, Hotham's head ski patroller, writes his snow report... and it's a great report!! Yes, Hotham has someone who writes a fantastic snow report every morning.. but you won't find it on the Hotham App. Whoever looks after the App needs to learn the importance of it. Seriously. It reflects the rest of the mountains marketing... disappointingly substandard.
Mt Hotham App review
A big improvement over the previous App, as it's now much easier to see the conditions and other frequently accessed information. I'd like to see real time road condition status and more frequently updated comments if possible.
The new features of the Hotham app have made it easy to use and I really like the dashboard on the homepage as it gives you a good overall look at the conditions. Recommend to those that like Hotham.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 18 June 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Resorts Tapped LLC
- © 2010-16 Resorts Tapped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.