Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" subscription, which provides additional reporting options, web access and sync for $7.99 per month.
If you purchase an "Hours Pro" subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription, including turning auto-renewal off, by going to your Account Settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Your account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
- Support for new watch faces on watchOS 5 and Apple Watch Series 4
- Enable "Copy link to web report" (in reports) even if Apple mail is not setup
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an iPad version
This is everything I need it to be, nice and simple, easy to use, works well. It’s frustrating that the app is an iPhone app though; I would love to see a version which isn’t so blurry and upscaled and awkward because of its huge buttons. If it weren’t for its highlight on the front page of the App Store, I would have never found this app, because it is iPhone exclusive. Also I’d love to have options to toggle each type of notification individually instead of having all three on or all three off.
Had the most productive day in years
I use this app alongside a habit tracker so that I can see all the different options (habits and projects) that I could be doing at any given moment. It helps me be mindful of how I’m using my time, as well as provide data on how long I’m spending on each task. Perfect! The only thing I’d suggest is perhaps a nicer design
Developer Response ,
We believe that time tracking should be simple and effective and are glad to hear that you agree. Happy time tracking!
Easy product, great customer service
Love this, so easy to set up and use. Timer reminder every morning is great. Customer service was awesome (fast, helpful) when I stupidly lost some data. Reporting helps me keep a big picture overview of where I spend (and waste) my time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words and a great review. It's because of users like you that we work daily to make sure Hours is the best time tracking application it can possibly be!
- Hours, LLC
- 56.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hours, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.